Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is not formatted, except of italics, bold and underlining when necessary.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Illustrations and figures figures are attached as separate files, in .jpg or .tif format, with resolution of 300 dpi, and their position in the text is clearly marked.
- Tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.